1. Ballet - I danced ballet for 17 years and I would have to say this was probably the most influential thing I have done so far in my life. It has shaped my work ethic, and my drive to achieve great things. It has also taught me that determination and practice, practice, practice will get you far.
2. My Family/My Husband - My family and husband have all been very significant in shaping my life. My sister has always made me dare to be a little more outgoing. My mom has always pushed me knowing I can do great things. My step dad has always let me be me, knowing I will do great things on my own time. And last but not least, my husband is always there to support me in anything I do, even it's the craziest thing he has ever heard! Each of them has helped me figure out who I am in different ways.
3. College and New Friends - College was very instrumental in who I am today. This was the time in my life where I truly came out of my shell and made some amazing friends. Before college I was a shy ballet dancer. I met my best girlfriends in college and we will always be there for each other.
4. Blogging - Blogging has definitely pulled a 180 on some aspects of my life...but in a good way. I also get so much inspiration from reading blogs and from other bloggers in design, business, and just life in general. The blog world is a truly unique place with so many amazing people.
5. Interior Design - Interior Design has always been a part of my life in some way or another. Whether arranging and rearranging my room when I was little, to going to school and getting my design degree. Design is my passion and keeps me going everyday. I love what I do and hope it only gets better from here!