This week's blogger participating in the series "5 Things That Made a Difference" is Emily of Emily A. Clark. If you don't already know and love Emily, she's a mother of three and a super talented interior decorator with her own business. Her always inspiring blog often features beautiful before and afters and great budget finds. Read on to find out what five things have positively influenced her life:
1. My Parents They never failed to encourage me and my brother and sister while we were growing up. Whether we could do something or couldn't, we were always told we could!
2. The BibleIt's full of God's promises and inspiration for every day.
3. Other Design Blogger MomsReading their blogs is what encouraged me to start my own blog and design business. I'm always amazed by how much they get done, both personally and professionally. Just a few of my favorites: Little Green Notebook, Isabella & Max Rooms, Holly Mathis Interiros, and Pure Style Home.
4. Color I'm always inspired by strong color when decorating my own home. It makes me feel happy and creative.
5. The Blind Side I loved the story behind this movie. It reminds me that it's important to help people and okay to fight for the right things.
Thanks to Arianna for asking me to participate in this fun series!